• A two component epoxy primer with outstanding corrosion and adhesion properties for steel, aluminum, wood and fiberglass substrates.
• It is also used to seal filler primers and fairing work before applying topcoats.
• It can be used above or below the waterline.
• 545 has a relatively low build, 2 to 3 mils DFT and is slow drying – requires overnight cure to recoat.
• Apply by spray or brush/roller.
• Reduce with T0006 to spray.
• Reduce with T0031 for brush/roller application.
• 545 can be accelerated with Cold Cure (M3066).
• Gray (D1001) rolls/brushes better than white.
• Mix ration 1:1.
Order No. Description Price
508260 Gray Base, Gallon $156.98 J
508272 Gray Base, Quart $51.98 J
508486 White Base, Gallon $169.98 J
508498 White Base, Quart $56.98 J
508323 Converter, Gallon $145.98 J
508335 Converter, Quart $48.98 J