• Vantage Pro2 Cabled Weather Station is professional and rugged.
• It offers the ultimate in versatility and options for the professional weather observer
and the serious weather enthusiast.
• A wide range of options and sensors.
• You’ll get your own local forecast, highs and lows, totals or averages, and graphs for
virtually all weather variables over the past 24 days, months or years all without using a PC.
• Fast updates every 2.5 seconds (10x faster than the competition).
• Vantage Pro2 is also an excellent choice for emergency professionals, farmers, schools,
researchers, municipalities and others to monitor wind and moisture conditions, irrigation
requirements, and potential flooding.
• It can be customized with a range of add-on options, such as solar and UV radiation
sensors, and soil moisture stations.
• Cabled model is perfect for economical installation or for field installation using
our Complete System Shelter.
• Includes console with AC-power adapter and 100’ (30 m) cable.
• No solar power.
• Vantage Pro2 features:
• Rainfall measured in 0.01 or 0.2 mm increments.
• Temperature, both inside and outside, currently and for each of the last 24 hours.
• Humidity, both inside and outside, currently and for each of the last 24 hours.
• Wind Speed in 1 mph, 1 knot, 1 km/hr, or 0.1 m/s resolution. Anemometer can be installed separately from rain collector for highest accuracy.
• Wind Direction, both current and dominant, shown on compass rose with 16 points.
• Barometric Pressure given by a five-position trend arrow.
• Current and Historical Data, such as highs and lows, may be viewed for up to 24 days, months or years.
• Forecast displayed in icons for sun, partly cloudy, clouds, rain or snow. 12-hour icon forecast plus 2448 hour ticker tape forecast at bottom of screen.
• Moon Phases in eight stages, from new to full to new.
• Time and Date always on view. Also displays time of sunrise, sunset, time and date of highs and lows.
• Ticker Tape Display provides expanded forecast details and additional information on current conditions.
• Graphing Function shows last 24 hours, days or months of readings or highs and lows. View over 80 graphs, including additional analyses of temperature,
rain rate, wind and barometric pressure. Optional WeatherLink software allows even greater analysis.
• Alarms may be set for more than 70 function
Order No. Description Price
322026 Precision Weather Instrument $606.98 E