• The Vantage Vue weather station combines legendary Davis accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that’s easy to set up and use. Vantage
Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each
weather variable. The Vantage Vue’s compact outdoor sensor array measures current weather conditions, including inside/outside temperature, humidity,
barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall. Sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to the indoor console. You’ll also
get weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. The innovative Weather Center button displays
additional data for today and over the last 25 days. The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite was subjected to cyclic corrosion tests simulating
extreme marine weather environments. Vantage Vue withstands freezing winters, high winds, and blistering sun. Vantage Vue is perfect for marinas, vacation
homes, gardens, schools, universities, businesses, firefighting and emergency response teams.
• Displays indoor and outdoor conditions. Temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall and more.
• Reliable data transmission. Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio. Radio compatible with Vantage Pro2.
• Quick and easy installation. Mounting hardware kit included.
• Durability in extreme conditions. Corrosion-resistant cover on sensor suite; radiation shield on temperature/humidity sensor prevents false readings from
radiated and reflected heat.
• Bubble level allows more accurate installation and better data collection
• Easy-to-read display. Backlit LCD screen measures 3” x 4-3/8”. Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing, and domed buttons for better feel.
• Graphs. 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather.
• Alarms. 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding, and high heat.
• Forecast icons let you know to expect sun, partly cloudy, clouds, rain or snow. Optional WeatherLink® data logger and software offer extensive weather
analysis and data storage. PC, Mac and Internet versions available.
• Wireless frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio offers transmission up to 1000 ft. (300 m) – three times farther than the competition. Optional repeaters
extend the range even more.
• Updates every 2.5 seconds – up to ten times faster than the competition.
• Outside Temperature readings from -40° to 150° F (-40° to 65° C). Inside temperature readings from 32° to 140° F (0° to 60° C).
• Wind Speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 180 mph (290 km/h).
• Wind Direction in compass points or degrees.
• Rain Collector measures rainfall with 0.01” resolution or 0.2 mm resolution with metric version.
• Barometer’s five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling or stable.
• Relative Humidity, inside and outside, given in 0 – 100% range, ±3% accuracy.
• Variable display options. See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better “feel” for the outside environment.
• Solar Powered. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
• Compact Console. Size 8” x 8” x 4”. Weighs only 1.8 lbs. Integrated Sensor Suite. Size 18-1/4” x 7-1/4” x 15-1/4”. Weighs 5.4 lbs.
• Vantage Vue mounts on top of poles 1” to 1-3/4” in diameter. Pole sold separately. Tripod also available.
Order No. Description Price
322030 Vantage Vue Weather Station $569.98 E