• Heavy duty construction minimizes
potential for damage to light.
• Break resistant lens protects lamp
• Weatherproof – Stands up to rough
weather on the job.
• Light still operates after being exposed
to splashing water from any direction.
• MSHA approved for use in methane-air mixture and UL listed for Division I
and II, Class I, Group C and D environments.
• For use in gas-air mixtures of Acetone, Butane, Benzene, Diethyl Ether,
Ethyl and Methyl Alcohols, Gasoline, Methane (natural gas), Naphtha, and
• Uses one 6 volt spring terminal battery. Note: Battery not included.
• PR-13 or KPR-113 Krypton bulb provides 64 lumens of light.