A basic ferry boat personal flotation device (PFD) is an inherently-buoyant, self-righting lifejacket designed to be worn by an adult for extended survival in rough, open water where superior flotation characteristics are necessary.
• Reversible yoke-style flotation device.
• Stackable for easy storage.
• 110 square inches of SOLAS-grade reflective
• Attachment loop on vest.
• Fitted with a whistle and buddy line.
• Minimum 22 lbs. of buoyancy.
• USCG Approved Type I.
Order No. Description Price
586013 Child Weight Under 90 lbs. $67.98 I
586012 Adult Weight of More Than 90 lbs. $67.98 I
586000 Adult Set of Four in a Hassock Bag $158.98 F