• All clusters are completely bused and pre-wired internally and are supplied
with mounting fastenings along with easy to follow instructions.
• This system ensures you will always have a fully charged reserve battery.
• When the switch is in position one, it becomes the sensing battery for the
• Battery two, which is in isolation, will be charged via the VSR when the
engine is running ensuring it is always fully charged.
• When the switch is in battery two position, this becomes the sensing
battery and battery one is charged via the VSR.
• Please note: With the 714-140A-DVSR the electronic loads are run off the
same battery as the engine starting battery.
Order No. Description Price
702080 Single Engine Two Battery Banks $178.98 Q
702085 Single Engine Two Battery Banks $226.98 Q
702090 Twin Engine Three Battery Banks $349.98 F