• Mascoat Marine-DTM insulating coating is a water-based, one-part coating comprised of air filled ceramic
and silica beads held in suspension by an acrylic binder.
• It applies like paint and is maintenance-free, providing thermal insulating and anti-condensation capabilities for shipboard construction.
• Currently, Mascoat Marine-DTM insulating coating is in use on over 2000 marine vessels from Alaska to Antarctica.
• This coating can replaced most blanket and foam insulation products, resulting in substantial reduction of weight and keeping the vessel within the new stringent marine codes and classifications.
• The coating employs the best water-based coating technology and contains no harmful elements.
• Unlike other insulation methods, Mascoat Marine-DTM bonds directly to the substrate or primer, leaving no room for corrosion to take hold.
• Direct bonding gives the coating the ability to insulate your vessel without degradation of the substrate for many years to come.
• By using Mascoat Marine-DTM coating system, you can rest assured that your vessel is protected and that the interior accommodations will be comfortable.
• Users of Mascoat Marine-DTM insulation coating have found that the coating replaces most conventional insulation methods.
• While yielding the same insulation capabilities, installing costing drastically less.
• Many vessel owners have saved up to 50% on total installed costs over conventional insulation.
• Best of all, the coating is extremely lightweight.
• This allows easy application around difficult areas such as stiffeners and other tight areas without adding excess weight.
Order No. Description Price
496517 White, 5 Gallon $463.98 B
496519 Gray, 5 Gallon $463.98 B