• Tough rubberized housing.
• One-button operation.
• Accurately measures the gas
concentration or percent oxygen.
• Event-logging and data-logging.
• Excellent impact resistance.
• Great RFI performance.
• Displays information on a large, clear, backlit LCD.
• Adjustable alarm set points are offered for
LOW, HIGH, TWA and STEL.
• Alarms are indicated by flashing LEDs, an audible
alarm, and an internal vibrating alarm.
• Replaceable battery and sensor.
• This O2 sensor is attached remotely at the end of a ten-foot cable, rather
than inside the instrument’s casing.
• This design allows the user to lower the sensor into a remote location and
monitor the O2 level from ten feet away.
Order No. Description Price
773140 $827.98 B