Aluminum Fast Rescue Boat (Type FRSQ 600 A 250HP) complete with 250HP Steyr inboard diesel engine and Hamilton 213 water jet, suitable to accommodate 15 seated persons according to IMO/SOLAS. The equipment fully complies with the latest IMO/SOLAS requirements and LSA Code. The equipment will be certified by USCG and will include a USCG certificate.
• The Fast Rescue Boat is constructed of all seawater resistant aluminum (5083) and a 2-layer paint system suitable for the marine environment (Color: Orange RAL 2004).
• Foam fender included.
• Overall Dimensions: 6.18 m (20.28 ft) LOA x 2.11 m (6.92 ft) BOA x 0.40 m (1.31 ft) Draft.
• Speed: Approximately 30 knots with 3 persons.
• Fixed single point arrangement with offload release hook, type CAR-F 35.
• Excluding survival suits, SART, EPIRB, VHF Radio and complete fitted boat cover.
Order No. Description Price
514262 Rescue Boat, Alumimum, USCGSOL $99,999.99 B
514265 Engine Package $99,999.99 B