Application Rescue Boat Handling.
• Execution Single line wire rope.
• Safe Working Load (SWL) 3,500 kg (7,716 lbs)
• Outreach 4,014 mm (13.17 ft)
• List/Trim conditions 20º/10º
• Pivoting Hydraulically by means of accumulated power.
• Hoisting Electrically (18 m/min)
• Hoisting (Emergency) Manually by means of ratchet handle.
• Lowering Gravity lowering.
• Power consumption Winch motor 18,5 kW; Power pack 3,2 kW.
• Duty class S2-10min
• Power supply 480V/3ph/60Hz
• Anti-condensation heater In both starter box and winch motor (230V/40W).
• Length Lowest Waterline 10 m.
• Flag State EC/MED + USCG
• Hydraulic Pivoting Davit (Type PRHE 35) suitable to handle a FRSQ 600 A 250HP fast rescue boat having a total mass not exceeding 3.500 kg (7,716 lbs) with its full compliment of persons and equipment. The equipment fully complies with the latest IMO/SOLAS requirements and LSA code. The equipment is certified by Bureau Veritas (BV) in accordance with the European Council Directive 96/98 EC on Marine Equipment (M.E.D.), WheelMark. Also includes USCG certificate.
• The above davit includes shock absorber, 42V/450W converter mounted in the starter box for battery charger in fast rescue boat, 2-layer paint system suitable for the marine environment (Color: White RAL 9010) and boat front supports.
Order No. Description Price
514267 $98,538.98 B