• Flexpoxy is a two-part epoxy resin that does not sag, run, or shrink.
• Its thick formula allows it to fill large cavities in a single application.
• When cured, it remains flexible making it ideal for environments that require flex such as keel joint repairs.
• Flexpoxy creates a superior bond to all epoxies, polyester resins, metals and wood.
• It can be sanded, machined, cut, filed, planed,drilled, tapped, or nailed making it perfect for filling, filleting, forming, fairing, and fastening.
• This low odor formula is resistant to chemicals and is safe to use above and below the waterline.
• Flexpoxy can be molded and shaped during application and is easily tinted with paints and stains.
• Flexpoxy can be over coated by most paints and stains.
Order No. Description Price
737060 A/B Cartridge $37.98 D