• Mooring whips are an economical and safe way to protect your boat against costly dockside and seawall damage.
• The mooring whip system pulls your boat a safe, convenient distance away from the dock.
• Mooring whips are made of high quality solid fiberglass poles, aluminum magnesium base units, tips and mooring whip lines.
• Each set comes complete with all of the hardware necessary for installation.
• Unique rocker arm bases return the whip poles to the vertical position when not in use.
• Length 18’.
• These are ideal for sailboats and larger, heavier or high profile boats.
• For boat sizes: Length – 47’ to 56’, Weight – 36,000 – 48,000 lbs.
• Sold in pairs.
Order No. Description Price
724010 $1,009.98 D