• Drum-size nominal 19”.
• 80 Million (1.0kw) and 150 (2.5kw) beam candlepower.
• Nominal 1-degree beam spread collimation.
• Remote electric beam-size focus (1 to 15 degrees).
• External manual beam-size focus knob (provides back-up if focus motor fails).
• Precision electroformed deep-dish reflector made of bullet-resistant nickel
with polished rhodium finish.
• Rugged marine aluminum and stainless steel construction.
• Voltages: 3-phrase 208/240 VAC, 380 VAC, 480 VAC or 575 VAC.
• Aiming: Remote lever-gear or local handle.
• Searchlight door interlock switch shuts off power to system.
• Scratch-resistant and salt-resistant powder coat finish.
• Long-life warranted xenon lamp.
• Sealed weatherproof drum.
• Exceeds 385 degree horizontal rotation (with unique sliding-stop design).
Remote Electric Control units have all the features listed above and
also the following.
• Motorized rugged cast base with horizontal and vertical clutch.
• Assemblies and ball bearings contained in stainless steel races.
• Exceeds 380 degrees horizontal rotation.
• 8-position joystick provides simultaneous vertical and horizontal
• Speed control dial changes beam speed from 0 to 27 degrees per second.
• Single station or multiple stations.
• Indoor and outdoor weatherproof control stations.
• Optional anti-icing heater circuitry in base, rack and trunnions.
• Optional digital azimuth indicator.
• Optional manual back-up (in case of motor failure).
Order No. Description Price
275417 Head Only $10,236.50 A
275431 Control Station $370.00 A
275429 Power Supply $4,525.00 A