Rugged drive unit is housed in watertight corrosion resistant marine aluminum or brass base as specified.
• Slip clutches allow manual override at all times, a convenience when relamping.
• A small heater on drive unit keeps temperature in base housing above ambient to minimize condensation on and in motors.
• Powerful motors in weatherproof base direct the penetrating beam with fingertip ease from any distance.
• Automatic brakes provide instant start and instant stop with no overtravel.
• Complete flexibility in mounting.
• Searchlight can be controlled from many separate locations.
• Motors operate on 110-125 volts, 50-60 hz (cycles).
• Drum, door, and yoke, etc., constructed of solid brass.
• Base is brass.
• Drum/door and yoke is white enamel.
• Rugged joystick switch controls both motions.
• No limit to distance between searchlight and joystick.
• Second, third, fourth, or more joysticks can be added at any time.
• Just five control conductors and a ground conductor required between searchlight and joystick.
• Either way, one standard unit is used.
• No interlocks required.
• Corrosion resistant and oiltight, the joystick can be mounted almost anywhere.
• Uses medium prefocus lampholder.
Order No. Description Price
274908 Includes: 12” Brass Control $3,885.00 B
Available in 10”, 12” and 15” Price On Request