• Drum-size nominal 15”.
• 45 Million beam candlepower.
• Nominal 1 degree beam collimation.
• Remote electric beam-size focus (1 to 15 degrees).
• External manual beam-size focus knob (provides back-up if focus motor fails).
• Precision electroformed deep-dish reflector made of bullet-resistant nickel with polished rhodium finish.
• Rugged marine aluminum and stainless steel construction. (Optional brass with sparkling chrome finish for yachts).
• Voltages: 115VAC.
• Aiming: Remote lever-gear or local handle.
• Safety power cut-off switches on searchlight door and power supply.
• Scratch-resistant and salt-resistant powder coat finish.
• Long-life warranted xenon lamp.
• Sealed weatherproof drum.
• Exceeds 385 degree horizontal rotation (with unique sliding stop design). Remote Electric Control units have all the features listed above and also the following.
• “Proportional-Speed” joystick provides aiming and speed control with single-hand.
• Motorized rugged cast base with horizontal and vertical clutch assemblies and ball bearings contained in stainless steel races.
• Exceeds 385 degrees horizontal rotation (with unique sliding stop design).
• Fast speed searches at 30 degrees per second.
• Single station or multiple stations.
• Indoor and outdoor weatherproof control stations.
• Optional anti-icing heater circuitry in base, rack and trunnions.
• Optional digital azimuth indicator.
• Optional manual back-up (in case of motor failure).
Order No. Description Price
275304 Head Only $7,773.00 A
275328 Control Station $300.00 A
275405 Power Supply $2,695.00 A