• An alternative to capstan style windlasses.
• Unlike capstan style and other windlasses that drop the rode underneath the top deck, drum winches are anchoring systems that keep the rode on the drum and have no need to tie off when anchoring.
• Drum winches offer a fast drop and retrieval rate under power, are easy to install and can be used with almost any type of rope and chain.
• There are no tangles and no chance of slippage.
• Offers both Free Fall and Power Up/Down operation.
• Is suitable for multiple styles and sizes of boats.
• Fits neatly into the anchor well or can be mounted on deck.
• Holding capacity: 4,000 lbs.
• Lifting capacity: 450 lbs.
• Maximum working load: 175 lbs.
• Free Fall down: 500 FPM.
• Power down: 80 FPM. Power up: 70 FPM.
Order No Description Price
554310 $875.98 G